Unlocking More Than Potential
U>P is a cutting-edge and powerful people analytics platform.
It is helping organisations of all kinds, big and small, to seriously optimise their workforce.
Unlock a previously unattainable level of business agility with U>P.
WHAT’S OUR SECRET?
Unleashing the Power of People Analytics For Businesses.
People analytics is a seriously powerful tool used by the people who break limits and redefine our world.
Up until now, the science behind people analytics has been reserved for researchers, programmers, and a lucky few who have an inherent gift for it.
U>P is a software tool that puts that power in the hands of everyone.
It works by creating a digital model of a company ecosystem (the people related to your company) and then analysing it to deliver unique and powerful insights that help you make your company as agile as possible in as little time as possible.
U>P uses tech to take you beyond the natural limits to unprecedented levels of business agility and performance.
#1: Social Network Visualisation
Some of the biggest bottlenecks to business agility are related to the structure of the business ecosystem.
Things like internal silos, employee isolation, unoptimised flow of information, redundancies in teams, and unoptimised employee behaviour.
These are all very hard to detect with only in-person methods, even then they tend to be very subjective, or miss important details.
With U>P’s network visualisation tools, the biggest of these bottlenecks become immediately visually obvious.
No more guesswork – know exactly where your bottlenecks are.
Benefits of Network Visualistion with U>P:
- Immediately identify agility bottlenecks & how to address them.
- Gain objective data on your company’s structure and agility.
- Identify unoptimised individuals.
- identify paths to increased agility.
#2: Social Network Exploration
Some agility bottlenecks are near impossible to detect and address without people analytics, even with an in-depth personal knowledge of your people.
- How demographics plays a role in causing silos in different departments.
- The quality of relationships between stakeholders and investors.
- How a particular departmental heirarchy affects information flow.
- How the culture of two different departments affects the quality of their decision making.
- And much more (each company is different, so there are an infinite number of unique insights).
With U>P’s network exploration tools, you can discover the nuances of your own network and unlock insights about the most complex aspects of the company ecosystem.
Address the barriers that only tech can detect and become more agile than naturally possible.
Benefits of Network Exploration with U>P:
- Explore the hidden nuances of your business ecosystem.
- Identify the most complex and hidden barriers to agility.
- Interact and explore the nuances that you think are relevant and not just what is provided on a report like other network analysis companies.
#3: Ecosystem Design
Once you have identified the bottlenecks to agility through network visualisation and exploration, U>P also helps you to fix them.
This is done by helping you design your ecosystem for maximum agility.
Benefits of Ecosystem Design with U>P:
- Avoid redundant communication efforts
- Improve slow and bad decision making & problem solving
- Increase efficiency of resource allocation for agility.
- Address complex and unique agility barriers (e.g. internal silos, mergers, employee isolation, lack of diversity, etc.).
#4: Agility Benchmarking
U>P has developed a unique, science-backed, system of measuring the agile ‘health’ of a company based on six different and easily understood people analytics metrics.
These six metrics allow anyone to identify the agility of a company at a glance, including executives, investors, shareholders, etc.
This means everyone can be on the same page when discussing the agility of the company.
This also allows for benchmarking, because you can test the agility of a particular business and see exactly where it stands as compared to others.
Benefits of Agility Benchmarking with U>P:
- Immediately see the agile ‘health’ of a company in six areas.
- Easily compare the agility different ecosystems, e.g. between two departments in a company, between two subsidiaries, between companies in the same industry, or even across different industries.
- Six indicators provide an agile standard for everyone to discuss business agility from the same base understanding.
#5: Dynamic Dashboard
Have all the relevant informaiton in one central location, neatly organised so you can make the most difference in the least amount of time.
Visualistaion and exploration tools, insights, data, and the six metrics, all in one place.
People managing the network get a full-featured dashboard with all the data, insights and tools.
Anybody else involved gets a personal dashboard that helps them asses and improve their own personal role and impact on company agility.
Benefits of the U>P Dynamic Dashboard:
- User friendly interface for all company agility work.
- Get important insights with a single glance.
- Provides a way for individuals involved in the network to improve their personal role in company agility.
#6: Real-Time Results
Our analysis happens in instantaneously. You can see the changes happening in real time as the data gets added and updated.
Watch the connections being made in real time and start improving your performance immediately.
Benefits of U>P's Real-Time Results:
- Watch the connections being made in real time.
- Get insights within seconds of data being uploaded.
- Don’t have to wait weeks for a non-interactive report to be generated.
- Start improving your agility immediately.
#7: Scalability Testing
With U>P you can first test strategies on a small scale to see how the six network metrics are affected before scaling.
With this evidence, you can know exactly where and how you can make the biggest improvement, and then confidently scale the strategies to make huge company-wide improvements.
Benefits of Scaling Agility with U>P:
- Test agile strategies on a small scale and detect hard-to-see results with people analytics.
- Easily find evidence to support your scaling confidence.
- Make company-wide agility improvements with confidence of positive results.
#8: Hybrid Data Gathering
U>P uses a unique hybrid approach to data gathering.
Active data is rich data that comes directly from people involved in the ecosystem.
Passive data is data already stored digitally in communications platforms such as Slack or Outlook.
We collect data fusing both methods, seamlessly integrating the two sources of data.
This means you start getting results instantly from the passive data, and it just gets richer as the active data gathering gets updated.
Using U>P you don’t have to make a compromise on speed or quality because you get both.
Benefits of U>P's Hybrid Data Gathering:
- Results are instantaneous and accurate.
- Results are also in-depth, high-quality, and nuanced.
- Faster and more detailed than any other available method.
#9: Automatic Report Generation
Generate customisable and tweakable reports on the state of your company’s agility at the press of a button.
Reports are highly intuitive with lots of visuals and concise explanations meaning that executives, shareholders, investors, etc., can quickly grasp the specifics of the situation.
Benefits of U>P's Automatic Reports:
- Save countless hours of manual report creation.
- Easily understood by relevant parties to get everyone on the same page.
- Demonstrate evidence for scaling agility efforts.
- Immediately convey concepts and ideas to get buy-in for proposals.
Unlocking More Than Potential
Improve Agility Beyond Natural Limits
#10: Predictive Simulations
With U>P Pro you can test out how an intervention will play out in your company ecosystem before physically implementing it.
Test Agile Strategies
Quickly test our how different strategies will affect your network and decide on the best path before you put any time or resources into physically carrying out the strategy.
Cut out months or even years of in-person testing by using our predictive simulations.
Test Scaling Strategies
Similar to the previous point, you can test out how a strategy will affect you if scaled to the entire company.
Find the best strategy to scale with very little time & effort and without risking the livelihood of the entire company and everyone in it.
Avoid Deadly Mistakes
Being able to predict how a strategy will pan out means you can optimise for the best path forward and also save your company from deadly mistakes before they even happen.
Use our predictive simulations to gain confidence in your strategies and painlessly scale to levels of agility that are beyond our natural human limits.
1: Social Network Visualistion
Identify major agility barriers.
2: Social Network Exploration
Identify complex, nuanced and unique agility barriers.
3: Ecosystem Design
Fix the identified bottlenecks to agility.
4: Agility Benchmarking
Calculate the six agility indicators to identify your agility status instantly.
5: Dynamic Dashboard
All your data, insights and tools in a single central location.
6: Real-Time Results
Get insights instantly for immediate implementation.
7: Scalability Testing
Increase your chances of successfully rolling out agility strategies.
8: Hybrid Data Gathering
Results are fast, accurate and nuanced.
9: Automatic Report Generation
Create intuitive reports to save hours of manual work.
10: Predictive Simulations (Pro)
Hugely Accelerate Testing and Avoid Deadly Mistakes
People analytics is the tool of the people who break limits and redefine our world.